Important Linen Notes
1. Hirers should over-estimate to allow for shrinkage and distortion caused by laundry.
2. Don’t forget the ‘drop’ on both sides and ends if this is required.
3. Round cloths are subject to distortion. Cloths are therefore cut oversize to allow for this distortion and shrinkage. This means that cloths will reach the floor all round but may require ‘tucking under’ in places.
4. It’s unavoidable that on some ranges of linen fading does occur so exact matching of shade cannot be guaranteed.
5. Linen should be supplied without damage or repairs. Please remember cloths will be charged at the replacement cost if they are returned damaged.
6. Mildew cannot be removed by laundry. The hirer is responsible for damage caused by mildew. To avoid mildew; never leave linen wet especially in plastic bags.
7. Hang wet linen out to dry in a well-ventilated area. Avoid leaving linen on the floor.